For the application to use the MDE to run trials, you will need to provide MPA with the following details:
- Company Name
- UEN Number
- Name and contact details of applicant
- Description of business case and how do you intend to carry out the trial
- Trial Period required at the MDE (Trial dates must be within the approved flight permit)
- Provision of a Risk Management and Emergency Response Plan
- CAAS Drone Operator Permit
- CAAS Approved Activity permit
When ready, submit the application directly to MPA at [email protected].
MPA would usually take about 5 to 7 working days to assess your application. Upon approval, you will receive further details on how you can using the booking website to schedule your drone trials at MDE.