Our product team aspires to create a line of ready-to-fly UAS that doesn’t just meet, but exceeds the industrial safety standards for operators, workers and the public. Our work creates layers of safety and productivity mechanisms that will ensure the seamless integration of our UAS into real-world environments.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be the spokesperson for our UAVs, flight control systems, training, simulation, insurance, and regulatory product lines.
Your work will accelerate the growth of our mature platforms such as our:
- Cerana line of enterprise UAVs
- Training and simulation technology for UATO
- Flight control and command center technologies for Plex Horizon
- Enterprise AI Applications such as Facilities 4.0 and Plantation 4.0
You will also bring new product lines to the market, such as our upcoming large UAVs for aerial inspection and parcel delivery.
- Build sales funnels through digital marketing, proof of concepts, and live demonstrations; Develop insights to identify opportunities and feed our business strategies.
- Gather and analyse customer feedback, and manage customer expectations throughout their buying journey.
- Create marketing materials, including interactive experiences and websites, video and written case studies, email newsletters, and other promotional materials online and for events.
- Collaborate with colleagues in brand marketing, product delivery, and sales to launch products, acquire customers, and maintain customer relationships.
- Must have a strong eye for design (visual, UX, and/or industrial)
- At least a bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in product marketing for a technology product preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and spoken English
- Hands-on attitude, analytical, and detail-oriented in promoting technology products to regional B2B / B2G customers
- An independent, self-motivated, creative professional, capable of adapting quickly to a fast-paced environment
- Experience with hardware manufacturing, supply chain, and distribution is a plus.
|Job Category||Product & Project Management|