DTS Test Site Manager
Garuda Robotics operates the DRZ Iskandar Drone Test Site (DTS). Launched in January 2022 and already serving the first wave of users, DTS provides a safe, segregated area for unmanned aircraft operations and testing, and is planned to be the largest of its kind in the region. Besides its core function as an operational drone test site, DTS serves as a regulatory engagement tool for demonstrating best practices to regulators and will be the center of gravity for an ecosystem of services and solutions for testing, qualification and certification of aircraft to aviation standards.
We are hiring a full-time Test Site Manager (TSM) to handle the day-to-day operations of the DTS. You should be a motivated, driven and adaptable individual, with the ability to create plans and drive them to completion. You must be able to manage schedules and deadlines while coordinating multiple stakeholders to deliver value. You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensure the operational readiness and uptime of the DTS
- Manage, approve and arbitrate site bookings and requests
- Ensure safety and compliance with regulations in the use of the DTS facilities
- Manage investigations in the event of an incident at the DTS
- Support DTS marketing and business development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven ability and experience managing complex projects and co-ordinating stakeholders in early stages of a project
- Experience in the aviation industry a plus
|Job Category||Operations & Training|